Did you you know that latex balloons are biodegradable?
Posted by Anniyea Jaffa on
- We sell Qualatex brand balloons at Nyea's.
- Latex balloons are made from 100% natural latex — not plastic.
- Latex balloons are biodegradable, and decompose as fast as an oak leaf in your backyard!
- Latex balloons come from rubber trees. Latex is collected by cutting the tree’s bark, then catching the latex in a cup. Latex harvesting doesn’t hurt the tree!
Latex balloons are Earth-friendly! Rubber trees grow in rain forests. Latex harvesting discourages deforestation because latex-producing trees are left intact. A tree can produce latex for up to 40 years!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Ballloons, biodegradable, earth-friendly, green, latex, trees