NyeasParty is concerned about our community, the environment and the world.
We are taking this pledge as a member of The Balloon Council:
As a Responsible Balloon Retailer, I promise to:
- Include a weight with all foil balloons I sell
- Never attach metallic ribbon to helium-filled balloons
- Refrain from tying helium-filled foil balloons together to prevent clustering
- Ask about latex allergies when selling latex balloons
- Educate customers about smart balloon practices
- Never releases foil balloons.
- Always supervise young children, and don’t allow them to play with deflated balloons.
- Properly dispose of balloons. Cut balloons with scissors directly above the knot or sealing point and immediately place in trash containers.
Share this post